How do you ensure originality?
Plagiarism is one of the problems students encounter when ordering essays on fraudulent sites. They just take some texts found online, rewrite it a little bit to make is sound just like it was written for you, and sell it for a high price. Some students think that a high price guarantees quality, but it has nothing to do with that. Some companies allow themselves to resell already written papers. Moreover, some of the companies publish these essays so that anyone can read them and buy online. This is the best way to lose all clients.
We never resell essays, never download them for free access and never rewrite essays. That is why our clients stay with us for years. Each work is checked at least twice. We use different applications to make sure that the originality of each work is preserved.
Can I check my essay?
Our coursework writing company works for clients and with clients. That is why we insist that you check your order. You will have 2 weeks for essay revision. This period is free. It means that if you find some mistakes or mismatches, you just tell us and we fix them. Moreover, if you notice that a writer ignored some of your requirements, the work gets fixed for free. Of course, these situations happen quite rarely. But there is another situation, which occurs more frequently: your professor changes the requirements. In this case, we will also fix your order for free. Just make sure that the free revision time is not over.
What to do if I want to refund money?
For example, you have decided to order a college coursework. You have already paid for it and we started to work on your order. But something happened and you do not need this paper anymore. Perhaps, a professor cancelled an assignment or you've found that you could easily write it by yourself. It does not matter. Until your order is ready, you can cancel it and receive a full money refund. This is a part of our agreement, which is automatically signed when you pay for your order.
There is another situation when you can also claim a refund. For example, you have received your order, but you are not quite satisfied with the quality. We will offer you a money refund or fix the work.
We treat each of our clients with a special attitude. We believe that each problem can be solved and each question has an answer, which satisfies everyone. That is why we always keep in touch with every customer. You are welcome to contact us any time to order a coursework or any other paper. A perfect correlation of prices and quality - this is our best feature. You will find everything you need to become the best student. Join us!
How to write a coursework
There are many types of essays students are required to write and among them are coursework essays. It is important for students to understand what is coursework and how to write coursework essays for better grades.This article is a guideline to help students understand what makes a good coursework essay. This article explains in detail how to start a coursework essay and proceed till the end. Much attention has to be accorded on how to start a coursework essay in a way that it captures the reader’s attention.
Students can also turn to their lecturers or online tutors for coursework writing help. There are online companies which have made buying coursework essays easy. Buying coursework essays is just a few clicks away from the comfort of your chair if it is challenging to write your own. This article focuses on demystifying what is coursework and all important elements a student needs to write a great coursework essay.
Content of this article
- What is a coursework?
- Rules for writing a great coursework
- How to choose a topic
- Writing process
- Finalizing a coursework
1. What is a coursework?
Coursework is typically a task done by students that requires them to do in-depth research into a topic which is later assessed for their grades in that particular subject. The nature of the coursework essay varies between subjects. For instance, an English coursework essay might require a student to do research on medieval literature, poetry, contemporary literature among other related topics. The essay, therefore, needs to be founded on a personal interpretation of the literary pieces. Careful planning and good research are what makes a good coursework essay great. For a biology coursework essay, it is a typical essay topic might be to run some tests, describe a physiological process, research on some organisms or diseases, etc. A biological coursework essay would, therefore, consist of experimental data or avid description of some biological processes and phenomenon. For a history coursework essay, the contents of the essay have to be historical facts which are documented. Historical coursework essay requires descriptions of historical events and why they occurred. Chronological details of such events would be of paramount interest.
2. Rules for writing
This article equips students with important coursework tips necessary for writing great essays. Coursework tips are important elements of consideration that are necessary for students to write great essays. Here below are some coursework essay writing tips
- Carefully choose a topic that articulates the goals of your subject clearly and set the goal for your coursework
- Consult widely, especially from your teacher about the choice of the coursework and fine tune it to mirror the objectives you want to achieve with the essay
- Create a plan for the coursework essay structure
- Choose your research method depending on your topic or nature of work and collect all necessary tools you will need for the research
- Do an in-depth research about the topic and make notes
- Create and outline of the essay
- Create a draft and tweak it to look like a final work while working cohesively with your supervisor or teachers
- Write the final essay or refine the draft to be the final essay for submission
- Before submitting, ensure it is not plagiarized and all necessary citations are made and a reference page included
- Proofread and edit your work and check all data included in the essay for credibility and consistency
3. Topic choice tips
A great essay starts with a great topic choice, and there are several ways to have a great essay topic.
Here below are some of the tips for topic choice:
- Brainstorm on several possible topics and settle for the most appropriate one for you
- Choose a topic that resonates with your personal interest
- Define the field of your research and narrow down to a specific topic
- Consult with a tutor for the choice of topic, he/she might help you to narrow the topic further
- Ensure the topic is unambiguous and straightforward
4. Coursework writing process
Coursework writing requires careful planning and in-depth research of the topic. Coursework writing differs greatly across colleges and universities, and it is important to understand each structure. Coursework writing also differs depending on the subject and content therein.
- Organize your time well and assign each activity ample time
- Decide on the structure of the essay
- Formulate research questions to guide you through your research
- Formulate hypothesis where applicable
- Define the scope of your work
- Familiarize yourself with resources that are required to accomplish the work
- Find out where you can find credible information for your research conveniently
- Choose the most appropriate tools for research
- Assemble all the tools needed for the research
- Make notes as you do the research
- Make sure your notes are easy to read and navigate
- Consult widely with teachers, tutors or reference materials as you do the research
- If experimentation is required, plan for them and observe health and safety precautions
- Analyze and write up the results for each experiment
- If traveling is required, plan and allocate necessary resources for the trip in advance
- Structure planning
- Develop a structure that is within the scope of your research
- Decide on the main sections and write down a skeleton content for each section
- Create an outline for the essay
- Write down the topic, subtopics
- Write down the first draft of the work
- Refine the draft as you expound on the outline
- Ensure you adhere to a word count
- Stick to the necessary subject jargon
- Avoid possible distractions so as to focus on delivering the content perfectly
- Include citations where necessary and ensure they are credible and up to date
- Ensure your writing is top-notch
- Support materials
- Ensure the support materials that need to be attached as appendix are attached at the end of the essay
- Insert the support materials where appropriate
- Accompany them with a short description or heading
- Avoid cluttering support materials together without any formal organization
- Ensure all support materials are understandable
- Index all support materials for easier referencing within the essay
5. Finalizing coursework
It is important to understand how to finish a coursework essay. This article features some important guidelines on how to finish a coursework essay. If online help was enlisted, you can always request for free revisions from the writer to match your expectations. Throughout your writing, your tutor or teacher can suggest revisions to improve the quality of your essay. After writing the essay, it is important that you proofread it and correct any grammatical and syntax errors. Proofreading also ensures that you crosscheck your data for consistency and credibility before handing in your essay.
Always make citations of any source used in the essay according to a particular referencing style. Citations are necessary to avoid plagiarism. Ensure a reference page is included in the cited work. It is also important to ensure the word count is within the expected limits.
If I have to do my coursework, I would strictly adhere to the above guidelines and tips to write a great essay. If in any case, I may not be in a position to do my coursework, I can comfortably order the essay online and use the tips and guidelines described in this article to ensure it is perfect. Concisely, this article has expounded on coursework writing tips and guidelines in detail for students to refer to as they write their coursework essays.